Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agile Cards not printing?

Megan Reed December 18, 2017

Hey! I'm trying to print cards off a list on my board (as board cards) and Agile Cards keeps showing "Preparing Cards", but never actually completes preparation. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue this morning or if it's just me?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

I'm able to print using Agile... try clearing your browser's cache and see if that will help.

Megan Reed December 18, 2017

Just cleared cache, restarted browser, and had a coworker try. Still no good. Also tried with both Chrome and Firefox. Our team is on Business Class, if that makes a difference?

Aidy Love
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 20, 2017

Hi @Megan Reed & @Matthew N
Adrian from the Agile Cards for Trello team here. 
Apologies for not picking up this thread earlier, it would seem that the RSS notification in our HipChat slipped under my radar. 

The problem that you had incurred for Agile Cards not proceeding past the 'preparing cards' dialogue has since been fixed. 

As it turns out, we had little control of the fault as it was caused by a change in how Trello handled print requests from i-Frames. 
The Trello support team were super responsive and helpful in getting a fix live on their end yesterday.  5⭐️

p.s. We also have a dedicated Trello board for logging any issues and sharing feedback. 

Cheers, 

Megan Reed December 20, 2017

Perfect! Thank you! It works again! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events