Agile Cards by Spartez - privacy

I love the sound of the Power-up Agile Cards by Spartez.  I think that the ability to print my cards will be great.  But I have one concern...

When going to use the power-up, I'm asked to give my permission for Spartez to access my data.  But I'm unclear on exactly what data the Spartez team might be able to see.

If I agree, am I giving access to Spartez to read the notes I have on my cards?

1 answer

Hi Michael,

Great question! Because the Agile Cards Power-Up is third-party, I don't have access to exactly what data they're requesting, but that would be a great question to ask Spartez directly, and they should be able to give you a better rundown of what they access and what they do with it.

You can reach them here:

I've invited to view and reply to this post in case others might find the answer interesting.

Hi @Michael Morgan and @Michael Labrecque-Jessen

Sorry for the delayed response, I didn't catch this one before the weekend landed. 

In terms of the data that we collect from our Agile Cards power-up, it's within the scope of product usage analytics and unique user id(s). 
The culmination of these dimensions allows us to gain a holistic view on the adoption of the power-up, its usage and also permits us to contact end-users, if and when it's deemed necessary. 

For your peace of mind, we aren't reading / pulling any sensitive data - such as card / list content from your Trello board(s). 

Further info on the data which we collect and how it's used can be referenced in our EULA here -

We prompt all users to review our EULA before authorising the Agile Cards power-up on their board(s).

If you have any further concerns, feel free to ping us via

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,527 views 11 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot