Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After migration, cannot access boards that I am the admin for

Meredith Plumb January 7, 2022

After the migration, I do not see any of my boards. When I request access, I am sent the request to approve since I am the admin. It does not let me add myself or anyone else. Please advise how I get access to my boards back. Thank you. 

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Hi @Meredith Plumb 👋

Following your message on another post and the screenshot provided, please reach out to your Enterprise Trello Admin. The request to merge will have gone to them and you may just need to give them a nudge - they have access to Enterprise Admin Dashboard which is where your request will be found (just in case they're not aware).

I hope this is resolved soon for you 🤞

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

Hi @Meredith Plumb 

Welcome to the community!!

Add yourself as Workspace Admin and check

https://help.trello.com/article/768-changing-the-admins-of-a-workspace-or-board

Thanks,

Pramodh

I don't have any access to the board even though I am the admin to the existing board. If I click on the board, it asks if I want to send a request for access. I click to send request, and it sends the request to myself because I am the admin. I click to approve and it says that it sent a request for access to the board. It is a loop and I can't get into the board or see the board to do anything. 

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am on an enterprise account? I am on Expedia Group Org. Did the migration fail due to that? These are boards we have been using weekly for three years. It is not something we can just recreate. 

@Pramodh M Looks like a problem on your end. Looks like the migration kicked our teams out the org space. This is what I see. As a result, none of us have access to our Expedia Group Work Boards. We need this to work as we speak. Capture.JPG

Like Michaela Peirce likes this
Michaela Peirce January 9, 2022

I am in the same situation too (also from Expedia Group). Can we please have some advice on this?

Meredith Plumb January 10, 2022

@Pramodh M Can you please advise? We need access to work on projects and don't have any access. Looks to be a company wide issue and there haven't been any updates or responses. Can you please communicate status. Thanks

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

Hi @Meredith Plumb 

Sorry for the inconvenience 

Please raise an Atlassian Support ticket with High Priority to get this resolved to add yourself as the Enterprise Admin and access the boards!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Meredith Plumb January 10, 2022

@Pramodh M Where? All the help options take me back to the community question boards. There isn't a place or phone number to get direct help. Furthermore, this is a company level issue. All Expedians are locked out of their boards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events