Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrative Overview

Kali Russen December 29, 2020

I have created Boards for my team, each board has several cards, and each card has a check list of items that need to be accomplish before the card can be completed.

I have assigned these check list tasks to each member according to their skill sets. As an administrator, I need to see what is outstanding as an overview of ALL boards, without going into each board. (there are over 100). Is there a tool anyone can recommend to see what's outstanding, preferably where I can brake it up by team member. 

As is standard, I have some team members who need extra task management due to always being behind.  

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2020

You might be able to achieve this with Unito. First thing that comes to mind is to create an overview board to consolidate the cards you need to see. You can choose to sync all cards from the "origin" boards, or just a subset.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020

If you are using checklists for task assignment I don’t think table view will show that though (only the cards from other boards). 

Kali Russen December 29, 2020

Thank you, unfortunately, the Team Table is limited in the number of boards you can see at any given time. We are operating with over 100 active boards at all times. So I would need something that allows me to see ALL of the boards outstanding items. Additionally, yes, it does not show checklist items. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
December 29, 2020

Wouldn’t 100 boards have pages and pages of info? I’m wondering if Jira is a better use case for what you are trying to do?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events