Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin can't change board visibility

Christian Schneider November 14, 2018

Hi everyone,

I've accidentally created a board and set the visibility to public. Now that I want to change it back, all the options are greyed out. I've also tried to add someone on the board as a second admin, but these options are greyed out as well. 

Does anyone have an idea what can be done to fix this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PADMA KOTHAKOTA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

Hi @Christian Schneider,

You are getting completely grayed out screen? or the options are visible and you are not able to edit it ?

If it is grayed out completely  the filter may be broken. Try to edit the filter query and use  a simple JQL instead and set the visibility as Private

For setting  the filter as private go to Manage filters-->My Filters-->click on settings icon--> Edit --> select the shares and delete the shares if is shared with public , by deleting the shares   filter shares will be made as private by default

Christian Schneider November 16, 2018

Hi Padma,

thanks a lot for the reply.

Is the filter query option also available for Trello when it's not linked to Jira projects? If so, where can I find the option to change the filters?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events