Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adicionar mais de uma data de entrega por cartão

Johni Tobias Gutbier January 19, 2021

Gostaria de ter mais de uma opção de data de entrega por cartão, ou se possível adicionar data de entrega a um item do check list.

Tem algum power up que posso ter esta funcionalidade ou algo semelhante?

2 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2021

Hi @Johni Tobias Gutbier ,

Welcome to the community!

Please have a look at this article/documentation

https://help.trello.com/article/942-how-to-use-advanced-checklists-to-set-due-dates-and-add-members-to-checklist-items

I hope it will solve your issue!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Johni Tobias Gutbier January 20, 2021

Legal!! Isso mesmo que estava Procurando.

Mas somente para os planos Business Class e Enterprise. Por acaso tem algum power up que me permite fazer a mesma coisa na conta gratuita?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Johni Tobias Gutbier ,

Advanced Checklists is only available in Trello Business Class and Trello Enterprise, which you can now try free for 14 days to see if you’d like to maximize Trello

https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Tisa Biswas likes this
Johni Tobias Gutbier January 21, 2021

Obrigado irei Analisar!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2021

@Johni Tobias Gutbier 

A client has some what similar requirements. It is already using the due date and had to find a second date field and had to make it trigger some activity.

I do not remember see a trigger around an item due. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events