Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Team Members billed to my cedit card

Gary Vey December 4, 2019

I just set up a Trello Business Class account for myself, and without reading any of the help articles created my first board. In my ignorance I then created a team and added 4 friends to it.

Everything worked fine and we start using Trello.

I was shocked to see that my credit card was billed for an additional 478,65 $. 

At no time during the process of creating the team was I informed that additional charges would occur by adding team members. As I said this is because of my own ignorance - I should have read some stuff in detail before starting.

So my question is: can I reverse this in any way? I really only need a board with 1 Team member. The others will be invited as board members.

I am hoping on the good will of Trello :-)

Gary

2 answers

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2019

Hi @Gary Vey ,

So sorry for that - we certainly do not want to make Business Class billing confusing! The billing is based per-team member and per-Multi-Board Guest. If you add team members or Guests to multiple team boards, you'll get charged a pro-rated fee for each team member or Multi-Board Guest.

In addition to the article from Esme, I wanted to share our Business Class billing FAQ:

Super sorry if that wasn't clear before upgrading! Our support team can make some adjustments with you in a 1:1 email communication if you'd like to reach out on https://trello.com/en-US/contact. Thanks so much!

RAQUEL MATTOS DA MOTTA November 13, 2020

Hello,  I´m from brazil. It´was do myself, after add 7 friends in my 1 account paied. 

I'm so bored for it. 

Other problem that I couldn´t understand.

These 7 friends,  3 members in one witch one board. So, I understand it pay  for more 4 friends, not 7 it. 

Thanks regards 

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2019

Hi @Gary Vey 

This article might help you out in this instance:

https://help.trello.com/article/791-changing-permissions-on-a-board

Esme :)

Gary Vey December 8, 2019

Thanks Esme for the help!

Gary 

Like Esme Crutchley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders