• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding users and due dates to checklist items via Butler

Hello,

Can anyone advise when it may be possible to add users and due dates to checklist items automatically by using Butler?

I know you can create checklists by copying a template with these details on but I want to add items to an existing checklist whilst at the same time specifying a user and due date.

Alternatively, does anyone have a workaround for this? Perhaps using one of the power-ups?

Thanks,

Ian.

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Apr 24, 2020

Hi @Ian_King 

Unfortunately, Butler can't do this yet. A similar question was asked here: Move Cards with Checklists due date tomorrow to TOMORROW list - however, it appears that the Trello peeps are looking at what we might be able to do with checklists and Butler (at some point!).

Esme :)

Thanks Esme.

Regards,

Ian.

Esme Crutchley Community Leader May 08, 2020

Hi @Ian_King 

It looks like Butler can now act on Advanced Checklists:

https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists

I would love to have this ability for Daily Stand Up emails. Thanks for raising the question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

868 views 15 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you