Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding users and due dates to checklist items via Butler

Ian King April 24, 2020

Hello,

Can anyone advise when it may be possible to add users and due dates to checklist items automatically by using Butler?

I know you can create checklists by copying a template with these details on but I want to add items to an existing checklist whilst at the same time specifying a user and due date.

Alternatively, does anyone have a workaround for this? Perhaps using one of the power-ups?

Thanks,

Ian.

2 answers

0 votes
Benjamin Kinzer May 8, 2020

I would love to have this ability for Daily Stand Up emails. Thanks for raising the question.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2020

Hi @Ian King 

Unfortunately, Butler can't do this yet. A similar question was asked here: Move Cards with Checklists due date tomorrow to TOMORROW list - however, it appears that the Trello peeps are looking at what we might be able to do with checklists and Butler (at some point!).

Esme :)

Ian King April 24, 2020

Thanks Esme.

Regards,

Ian.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

Hi @Ian King 

It looks like Butler can now act on Advanced Checklists:

https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events