Adding sample checklist to card

Xueteng_WANG May 29, 2020

Hi guys,

Can anyone advise as I am trying to add sample checklist to a new card for each client as part of workflow process.

However, everytime I do that, instead of choosing a sample checklist to add, I got so many checklists from each active client (card), it is killing me to scroll through and pick the correct one to add.

I must be doing it wrong, does anyone knows how to do it right?

Much appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 29, 2020

Hi @Xueteng_WANG 

You could use a card template to pre-set a checklist for each card you create for each new client? That way the checklist would already be there on the card meaning you wouldn't need to scroll through that list each time.

You'll find more info on card templates here https://blog.trello.com/trello-card-templates

Does that help?

Cheers,
Dan

0 votes
Xueteng_WANG May 29, 2020

Annotation 2020-05-29 182436.png捕获.PNG

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2020

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "sample checklist"? Do you want to copy and existing checklist from another card, or do you want to create an empty checklist (with no check items)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events