Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an event to Trello Calendar that covers more than one day

RJ Scott July 5, 2017

I want to add an event that lasts three days. At the moment I can only see that adding the event to Trello Calendar is one day at a time and that creates three cards. I want one card with that one event that blocks out three days of the Trello calendar.

Can anyone recommend an addon, or a fix, or a way of doing this?

RJ

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

Hey RJ!

The workaround for this would be to make copies of the originial card and adjust the due dates to span across the 3 day period.

Original card - due 7/6

1st copy card- due 7/7

2nd copy card- due 7/8

It seems to be a regular feature request to allow multiple dates, so hopefully that can be something implemented by the dev team soon for users.

RJ Scott July 7, 2017

Thank you Matthew. Hopefully the Dev team will be on it soon. :)

RJ

Dean Samways May 10, 2018

Hi @Matthew N,

As it's been nearly a year since your reply, I was wondering if you're aware of whether this is any closer to being implemented?

Thanks very much,

Dean.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2018

Unfortunately I do not work for Trello and don’t have any insight on features. Another workaround is to use the Planyway Calendar instead of the Trello calendar. You can add range of dates there. 

You can also write to feature-ideas@trello.com to share your interest. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events