Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Adding a Card to my Supervisor's board. To a board with no viewing.

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help and has experience with this.  I'd like to be able to add cards to my Supervisor's board.   Possibly they can create a column where they can see my added cards.  At times, they ask to create a card so they can be reminded later etc.  Then they can complete when they'd like.

They of course would not want me to have access to their whole board so just want to know how we could complete this.  Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Dec 23, 2021

Hi @Arturo Garcia, there is no way in Trello to give you access to one list in a board - either you have full access to the board or no access at all. I recommend if you want a board where you create cards for your supervisor and that's all you can see, have a dedicated board that is just for that. 

Ok thanks.  I figured that as a backup plan but thanks for confirming.  I wasn't going to be a big list as to why I didn't want to create a whole board for 5 pending items at a time.  Thanks for the reply Alex!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

896 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events