Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to Epic by screenfull card limit of 100...is there a way to increase this?

Elizabeth Johnson April 27, 2021

I am using the Epic by screenful power up and I can only add 100 cards to an Epic card. Is there a way to increase this number?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth Johnson ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I've taken a look around Epic by Screenful as well as Scaled by Screenful (just in case the limit went up for scaling organisations, you never know!) unfortunately on both the limit is 100 cards/tasks per epic card. 

I've checked out other Power-Ups in Trello but there's no work around for this issue currently.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions then please ask away, I'm here to help 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
smichelotti February 5, 2022

@Elizabeth Johnson - I'm not saying this workaround is "good", but it's a work-around.

Let's say you have an Epic called "Epic1" and this hits the limit of 100. You can archive this card and then create a new epic card by the same name "Epic1" - and you can keep attaching to new tasks to this one. It's a little lame because you have to have multiple Epic cards - but only 1 active at a time.

0 votes
Vova Kenih
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth Johnson 

We use attachments as our data format for Power-Ups with epics functionality. There is a limit by Trello, which limits attachments per card to 100.

Best,

Vova

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events