Add the card as first one at the list

Bruna Junckes September 7, 2020

Is there a way of when i create a card the card will be the first and not the last at the list? or even better when i click between cards i create the card at between them, also would be awesome if the cards have a little checkbox at the that we could done the card without need to get inside of it.

best regards

1 answer

2 votes
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 7, 2020

Hi @Bruna Junckes 

If you hover your mouse/cursor over a card and press 'n' on your keyboard it will create a new card just below the card you are hovering over. So you could do this for the new card to be in position #2 by hovering over card #1.

Or if you want it to be #1 straightway, click on the three dots in the top right-hand cover of your list and then "add card" this will create a card at the top of that list.

When you say "checkbox" do you mean for ticking off the Due Date to mark it as "complete" or do you mean a checklist item?

You can view checklist items without opening a card with this Chrome extension

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf?hl=en

Or you can set up a Butler automation to set the due date to complete once you have dragged the card to your "done" column

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 18.21.10.pngHope that helps!

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events