Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add checklist to calendar report notification

Tom Leach March 29, 2021

Hi, I would like to be able to replicate the below in the calendar feature except focusing on card checklist items where the due date in less than 15 days. Can anyone help?

The below sends a similar report to show cards which are due in less than 15 days

every 1 weeks on friday at 9:00 am, create a report in variable "Critical" with all cards in list "Critical" due in less than 15 days using pattern "- [{cardlabelnames} - {cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberfullnames}) => DUE on {cardduedate}", create a report in variable "High" with all cards due in less than 15 days in list "High" using pattern "- [{cardlabelnames} - {cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberfullnames}) => DUE on {cardduedate}", create a report in variable "Medium" with all cards due in less than 15 days in list "Medium" using pattern "- [{cardlabelnames} - {cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberfullnames}) => DUE on {cardduedate}", create a report in variable "Low" with all cards due in less than 15 days in list "Low" using pattern "- [{cardlabelnames} - {cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberfullnames}) => DUE on {cardduedate}", and send an email notification to every member on the board with subject "End of Week Report for week #{weeknumber}" and message "Due in the next 14 days:\n\nCritical:\n\n{$Critical}\n\nHigh:\n\n{$High}\n\nMedium:\n\n{$Medium}\n\nLow:\n\n{$Low}\n\nRecently Completed:{$RecentlyCompleted}"

The way I'd envision this new report looking is

Heading

Card label name, Card name

List item, Check list item member, Due Date

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2021

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately we don't currently have a way to include checklist item variables in a Butler report. I've made a note of this for the team to look into, so hopefully this is something we can provide in the future!

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events