Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Add card to Trello” from O365 using and IOS device no longer working

Jon DeWys July 28, 2021

The “add card to Trello” from Office 365 using an IOS (IPhone or IPad) device no longer working.   It allows me to select the “add card to Trello” icon, but stops after that.  It stopped doing this.  

3 answers

0 votes
Veronica Chirlin August 18, 2021

I am having the same issue, it is completely blocking the usage of Trello with Outlook

0 votes
Mysti S-B August 13, 2021

Did you ever get this resolved? The same thing is happening to me.

Jon DeWys August 21, 2021

I did not get this resolved. Trello continues deflects the problem to MS, however MD does not respond earlier.   If I worked at Trello I would take responsibility of the problem and work directly with MS.  Clearly the Trello organization does not care.  

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021
I'm sorry to send you elsewhere, but since Microsoft has built and is maintaining the Outlook add-in, they're the best team to reach out to for problems with installing and using the add-in. You can reach them here: trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com
I'd suggest getting in touch with them, and at the same time, if you haven't tried removing and reinstalling the add-in that may help get it going again. Often times when we start from a clean slate, things line up and start working as expected again.
If you've already tried that, then Microsoft will be your best bet!
Jon DeWys August 5, 2021

I've sent two emails to trelloaddin and they have not responded.  How quickly do they respond typically?

I did delete the app on my iphone, reinstalled it, and got the same results.  It is not allowing me to add an email into Trello from an IOS device in O365.    I

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events