Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions button

Babak September 11, 2021

Hi, my actions button (Move, Copy,....) automaticcly has moved to the bottom of cards!

1 answer

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

@Babak where were they before? Maybe I hadn't noticed but mine just below the add to card, power-ups, and automation section, which is the bottom of the buttons, and i think that's where it's always been for me.

Babak September 13, 2021

Hi Brittany, It was located on the right side of each card. I don't know what happened but the power-ups, actions buttons and automation section have moved to the bottom of the cards below the activity.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

@Babak oh that’s strange! Have you added new chrome extensions lately? Sometimes those manipulate behavior in apps

Babak September 15, 2021

Yes, I have.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

@Babak try removing those and see if that fixes the buttons.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events