Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Achive last moth list

Hi, is it possible to archive all lists created last month? I tried to make a "Calendar command" where every month I archive a list with name {monthname-1m}, but the lists created are in format {date} and I want them to be named like this. So I am trying to archive e.g. list name of October 20, 2021 but it searching for lists named October. Is there a way to make a condition sth. like "List name contains {monthname-1m}"?

Thank you!

2 answers

I made this workaround for those interested :) Not exactly what I wanted but... I think anything better up for now

Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-20 152107.pngSnímek obrazovky 2021-10-20 152232.png

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2021

Not exactly what I meant but I found out it's better for me to make a new board where I am going to archive the tasks because the list archive doesn't show list items seems like.

Anyway thank you for your response :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,409 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you