Account and Board ....gone..!

Jeff January 27, 2020

After the outage on Jan 22nd I am no longer able to login. I have contacted support and they indicate they cannot even find my account. Nothing is associated to my email according to them. I have not only the board url saved in my shortcuts, but my credentials were in a password manager with the associated email and password, however when attempting to use it, the account cannot be found and therefore boards are likely lost as well. I only started this account a few months ago as a PoC for some management tracking and potentially use it for other teams management tracking. This was a HUGE blow to the confidence of the product. I did not share the board and any "Taco" related emails were deleted as it was perceived as spam. I am at a loss as to if there is any way to recovery the account or if this is the end of the PoC as a non-starter for any true enterprise worthy management tool. Any insight or recommendations on how to recover this account and salvage the opportunity is greatly appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear that you've been disappointed with your experience with Trello, and really unfortunate that you were affected by the outage on January 22nd. The outage affected the performance of our boards, and no data should've been lost at this time, which means your boards and content should still be there.

As this is a public forum, I can't talk about any specific account information here, but I would recommend that you take up contact with our Support team again, as they will continue to try to find your account with you. Send in the email address that you have saved in your password manager (as well as any other email addresses that could possibly be associated with your account) to help with this process. Likewise, if you can find any links to Trello from your browser history, this could be useful to track you down.

Once again, sorry about your experience, and I hope that we can find a way to get you back up and running with Trello again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events