Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally removed power-up - can't get it back

Esther Pilditch December 20, 2017

I had Google Drive as a power-up on Trello (free trello not paid) but I accidentally removed it and now it won't let me put it back unless I upgrade.

Can anyone help me get this back?

Esther

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Hey Esther

If you have a free account, you can have only one Power Up enabled at a time. Go through your list of Power ups and find one that says "Disable" so that you can disable it and enable the one you want once again.

By the way- were you using the Google Drive Power Up to create slideshows of your board?  If not, then you don't need that Power Up enabled in order to add documents to your cards via Google Drive. 

Thanks - really helpful. I did have more than one Power Up enabled before even though I have a free account.

I am only using it for adding documents so it sounds like it doesn't matter that the power-up is disabled now - phew!

Esther

Also does it make a difference that it is a team board rather than an individual board?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events