Accidentally made a board on the business class trial and now the trial came to an end

Isabelle Anjos July 7, 2021

I didnt realize I made a very important board to me, on the business class trial, and now it has "downgraded" to the free trello account, and I can't open it, anymore.

I need to see that board again! I don't really want the service, I just want to see it one more time, for school and work related things. Can I sign up for the business class and then immediately cancel it after I get my information back from this board?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

@Isabelle Anjos You can create another workspace, move boards from your business class workspace into that new one, then re-open closed boards in the old workspace once there are < 10 boards in it.

Isabelle Anjos July 9, 2021

Yes, thank you! That did solved it. 

Lynda Mayfield September 4, 2021

How do I move an already closed board to a new workspace?  I can't find the option that would let me assign a closed board to a different workspace.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2021

@Lynda Mayfield you can't do that, you would need to move boards that are already open to a different workspace, so you can reopen the closed boards you want to move and then move them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events