Accidentally delted multiple cards

Kovács B September 3, 2020

One of my coworkers has accidentally deleted all of her cards (380) from a shared Trello board. The cards were on a list named WORK.

The histrory says: XY delted card #380 from WORK.

Now we can't restore the cards, but I wasn't able to even replicate the problem. I thought it was impossible to delete multiple cards.

Can anyone suggest a method to restore the cards?

2 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

Hi @Kovács B ,

Welcome to the community!

On the board menu, click "More" then "Archived Items", find the card and click "Send to Board".

The search bar will bring up a list of archived cards that match your terms. You can use the same special operators as the search bar—see Searching for Cards (All Boards) for a full list.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Kovács B you can't restore deleted cards, but it's also pretty difficult to delete 380 cards, you certainly can't do it by accident. You have to archive each card and then delete it. The only way to delete cards in one step is through the mobile app where you tap the three little dots and choose "delete card". Alternatively, the only way to bulk delete cards is using the API.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events