Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted member from group, then I left the group. Can someone please help me?

Leigh_Willcocks May 27, 2020

I accidentally deleted a member from a group, then left the group.  How can I add the member back?  How do I find the group?

Thank you

Leigh

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

@Leigh_Willcocks Do you mean a team or a board? If you've left a team, I think the only way to get back onto the team is for someone else on the team to invite you.

Leigh_Willcocks May 28, 2020

Crap - I've left the team/group.  It's urgent that the member I accidentally removed, be given access to the team/group.  There is a lot of important documentation on the boards in that group.  Thank you for your reply. Cheers

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

@Leigh_Willcocks leaving a team won't have any effect on your board membership, so you'll be able to see and invite other people to boards within the team if you're a member of them.

Leigh_Willcocks May 28, 2020

Do you know how to search for a group/team? I don’t have access to the group anymore. Thank you for your help! Cheers, Leigh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events