cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Authorization for the Moving the Cards between Lists

ULAŞ July 3, 2019

Hi Guys,

I am at very beginner levels in Trello.

I have seen a problem. Maybe it might be solved easily by your help.

I created board. I assigned board members. Let's say 10 members. This board is about expense management process.

There are 4 lists. 4 Approval stages. In each stage, person in charge of approve is different.

In first list I am adding the member who is in charge of approving. I realized that anyone  can move that card to other stages. What restriction I want is that only the ones who is added as member can move that card.

Is it possible in Trello?

Thanks in advance. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2019

@ULAŞ 

I think this kind of control that you require isn't possible within Trello.

However, you could set up a Butler rule that tracks who is moving cards around. This could help in educating people on the board.

Here's a command that could work for you:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-03 um 13.27.43.png

ULAŞ July 4, 2019

Hi Katrin, 

Thanks for your reply. 

I would like to ask an another question. 

Is that possible to hide a card from the people who aren't specifically added to that card as member? It works in this way as well.

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2019

@ULAŞ

Not as far as I know, sorry!

ULAŞ July 4, 2019

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events