Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

A view of all tasks due per user

new to Trello:  I have multiple projects with multiple tasks (checklists) with multiple resources assigned within each card.  The "card" or final project contains a checklist of all the items that get to be complete PRIOR to the CARD's due date.  

How can I see all the tasks that are due (each task is assigned a resource and a due date) by each resource.  

If I could see by each project that would be great too but right now I just desire to tasks that are behind for my entire project team. 

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Marti Ouellette you could do this in a few different ways with Blue Cat Reports

Quick lists showing over due tasks (Checklists or Cards) could be one way https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-checklist-items/

There are also more visual dashboarding options but I will leave it to you to take a look and see what works for you :)

Robin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

905 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events