Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A team member left a board and the board is no more available

Brahim Sliti February 12, 2021

Hello,

One of the members of a board I was part on left it and the board is no more available either for me or for the colleague that left.

Both tried to go on the "Display the closed boards" but it's no more available.

Fortunately, I had on my phone the notification that my colleague left but when I click on it it's displaying the message that the board is closed.

Can you please help me with that ? I really need that board.

I don't know if I had the Admin role in this team but if I hadn't and my colleague which was admin left the board, does it mean that the board is now closed ? if it's the case how can I recover it please ?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2021

@Brahim Sliti 

Welcome to the community.   Once a trello board is closed it is no longer visible.  You can try and reopen it but my guess is that you were not the admin on the board and will need to get your former colluege to open the board again and then make you the admin.  https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board#:~:text=To%20reopen%20a%20board%2C%20first,click%20%22%20Re%2Dopen%22.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events