Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new policy on fee

Harry June 5, 2019

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that starting 21 October 2019, you'll be charged for guests that are on multiple team boards in Business Class teams. You currently have 12 Multi-Board Guests, which will result in an additional charge of $1,439.88 per year.

---> May I know the reason why i have to pay this amount?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2019

Hi @Harry I found this article which states "While Trello's core features are free, Trello Business Class adds features and value to your team, and costs $12.50 per team member or Multi-Board Guest per month when billed monthly, or $119.99 per team member or Multi-Board Guest per year when billed yearly. The entire team has to be upgraded—it’s not possible to have partial Business Class."

https://help.trello.com/article/831-trello-business-class-vs-trello-gold

You may also want to respond to the email you received, or sales@trello.com if you have specific questions about your Trello fees.

Thanks,

Jodi

Harry June 5, 2019

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Exactly, I don't understand your mean. I have to pay if I wanna upgrade to Business Class, just only me. My partner (member) don't want upgrade.Why do you ask me pay? They don't need to use Trello Business Class.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Harry

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2019

Hi @Harry I am an Atlassian Community member (eg. volunteer) and do not work for Trello, as indicated please contact sales@trello.com or respond directly to the email you received with your specific questions as they will be able to look into your account for the details.

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events