Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

229 people?

Susan Garmany February 10, 2022

Why are there 229+ people I don't know in my workspace? I've not used Trello in over a year and came back to this. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2022

My guess would be that your Trello was created with an Atlassian account that was tied to an organisations email, and the organisation has claimed the domain, and enabled access to the rest of the organisation.

If for example, I had signed up for a Trello using my Adaptavist email address, then when Adaptavist claimed the adaptavist domain, my trello would then have all my colleagues in it, because it belongs to the adaptavist domain.  (Doesn't necessarily mean they'd have any access to my trello, but they would be valid users)

It's either that or one of the other people you'd shared it with have invited lots of people in.

Susan Garmany September 1, 2022

I signed up for someone elses Trello board, which  was attached to all of her other customers.  Thanks for your answer! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events