コメントの検索について

シノン December 15, 2022

検索について質問です。

コメントの中身を検索したくて、調べたところcomment:"〇〇"と検索欄に入力すると〇〇が検索されるとありましたが、何度やってもカードなしとなってしまいます。

〇〇の単語は確実にコメント内にある単語で、色々な単語で試しましたがダメでした。

無料アカウントでもコメントの検索は可能でしょうか。

有料アカウントにすれば可能になるのでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2022

Hi @シノン , welcome to the community! Yes, we can look for cards using search operators, but that's odd, I've just created a card and commented it with a "00", searched using comment: "00" and it returned it right away. I tested with other types of comments as well and it always returned the correct card.

Searching is not a feature only available on a given plan, it's to all Trello users, so that's not the issue here.

If this persists to happen on your side, I would kindly ask you to raise a ticket with us here, and allow the impersonation on your account, so we can take a look on our side.

シノン December 18, 2022

ラファエル ディル様

回答ありがとうございました。

パソコンでコメントを検索したところ、できました!

ただ、入力した単語が入っているカードだけではなく、その単語の中の一文字が入っているだけのカードも返されてしまうようですが、入力した単語の入っているカードが一番上にくるようなので、これで検索できそうです。

ありがとうございました。

ちなみにiPhoneSEでは何をやっても「カードなし」となってしまいます。

iPhoneSEでも検索できるようになると嬉しいです。

よろしくお願いします。

Like Rafael Dill likes this
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2022

Right now the search might not work on the iPhone, but we will continue to streamline our search features across all platforms to make them work the same way as the browser does.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events