• Community
  • Products
  • Trello
  • Questions
  • Чи можна в трелло зробити так, щоб кожний учасник бачив суто свої створені картки?

Чи можна в трелло зробити так, щоб кожний учасник бачив суто свої створені картки?

Ярослав Іванович August 17, 2022

У мене є команда приблизно 50 людей і кожний створює замовлення в трелло. Мені потрібно зробити так, щоб кожний учасник на одній дошці бачив суто створені свої картки і картки які створив адміністратор. Тобто на одній дошці кожний учасник бачить суто свої картки але не бачить картки які створили інші учасники дошки. Яким способом можна вирішити цю проблему?

1 answer

1 vote
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Hi @Ярослав Іванович 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)

I'd recommend to use Trello filters. Learn more about them here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/filtering-vs-searching/ 

Ярослав Іванович August 18, 2022

Unfortunately, it does not suit me. I need each participant on the board who creates cards to see only his own cards that he created and not to see the cards that other participants created

Ярослав Іванович August 18, 2022

I need to make a type of "CRM" where members create their orders that only they and administrators can see and these orders are not seen by other members on the board.

Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2022

I see, thanks for clarifying.
Then, I'd recommend for each of your teammates to have separate boards for all their cards. I believe this is the only way if you don't want them to assign cards to themselves.

Planyway power-up also allows you, as a manager who needs to see activities of all members, to use the multi-board view that shows multiple Trello boards on a singe page. But it works if your cards have at least due dates, as Planyway visualizes data on the calendar/timeline. If you do so, you can choose to group your timeline by boards. So, if each board belongs to an individual, you'll see Trello cards structured by people.
Planyway Multiboard Group Boards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events