Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Сreating column with pre-created event and title

Deleted user September 15, 2019

Hello. Help me to automate creating columns every week!

I'm working with only parts of SEVEN columns:

monday 16/09,  tuesday17/09,  wednesday18/09,  thursday19/09,  friday20/09,  saturday21/09,   sunday22/09

and

monday 23/09,  tuesday24/09,  wednesday25/09,  thursday26/09,  friday27/09,  saturday28/09,   sunday29/09

and ETC.

And every monday i have doctor at 09:00, every wednesday i have fitness at 18:00, every friday i have sex at 22:00.

Q1: 1. How to create card with name of week and date auto? With enhancement plug-ins?

Q2: 1. How to create card with name of week WEDNESDAY and event FITNESS will be automate in this card? With enhancement plug-ins?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

Hello @[deleted] !

Butler would be perfect for this! I want to clarify - do you want a list for each day of the week, and then cards for "Doctor," etc. with the due date set to the time of the event? Or just have the time in the title?

What would this ideally look like for you, in Trello?

Butler can create lists and cards on a schedule, so you could tell it to create a list for each day of the upcoming week, then create a Doctor card and set due at 9:00, then create a fitness card due at 18:00, etc.

I just want to make sure I have your ideal board layout correct in my mind before I suggest Butler commands :)

Deleted user September 18, 2019

Devon,

I'm novice, and after an installing Buttler cannot find where can be solved my problem. Trying Rules, trying calendar and no effect, may be i need some knowledges about this, but now for me it still hard:
1.  after creating LIST immediatly choose name of LIST- date and name of week (saturday 21.09)

2. after creating LIST fill it from *predefined_list by events, for example Doctor 09:00

But thank you

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Hmm this sounds like a problem Butler can solve, although unfortunately I'm not a Butler expert yet so couldn't really walk you through exactly how to do that. I would recommend checking out the Butler for Trello docs here or also here. 

@Devon Henderson got any other advice here?

Deleted user September 18, 2019

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events