Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Резервное копирование данных

Xab Online December 24, 2021

Подскажите,  а есть ли в трелло резервное копирование? И с какого уровня оно начинается? Есть ли резервное копирование не уровне "Стандарт"?

2 answers

1 vote
Dasha Shakov February 7, 2022

@Xab Online Hi there! 

The company I work at – Rewind – developed a life-saving Power-Up called Backups for Trello. We launched in it 2021 and was the 3rd post installed new Power-Up of the year.

While Trello backs up its entire infrastructure, you are responsible for protecting your individual (user-level) data such as your boards, lists, cards, and attachments. If someone on your team accidentally (or maliciously) permanently deleted a board – Trello wouldn't be able to restore it. If Trello's entire platform went down, they would bring everything back. This is called the shared responsibility model.

Here's a link to the Power-Up if you're interested in a 7-day free trial.

If you have any questions, I'm just a message away. You can also reach me at dasha@rewind.com.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

Welcome to the Community!

Trello (Atlassian) take regular backups of all the Trello systems, for disaster recovery purposes.  There's no backup available for end-users.

Добро пожаловать в Сообщество!

Trello (Atlassian) выполняет регулярное резервное копирование всех систем Trello в целях аварийного восстановления. Для конечных пользователей нет резервной копии

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events