Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user interface (kullanıcı arayüzü)

SERAP ERÇEL April 18, 2019

What was taken into account when creating the trello interface? What is the convenience of this interface?

(Trello arayüzü oluşturulurken neler dikkate alındı? Bu arayüzün rahatlığı nedir?)

2 comments

Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2019

Hello Serap,

Thanks for asking your question about Trello in Community! Could you give me a little more information about your question? I'm not sure I have the exact answer, as there's a lot of considerations made when developing software. Let me know if you've got any additional details, and we'll be glad to look into it!

SERAP ERÇEL April 19, 2019

Hello,

I thank you for your feedback. I'm studying software engineering. my task is to explore how the user interface of trello is created and what is the benefit to the user. I would really appreciate it if you simply explain it.

(merhaba

geri dönüşünüz için ben teşekkür ederim. ben yazılım mühendisliği okuyorum.ödevim trello kullanıcı arayüzünün neler göz önünde bulundurularak oluşturulduğunu ve kullanıcıya ne gibi yararı olduğunu araştırmak hakkında.
basitce açıklarsanız çok sevinirim.)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events