"Scheduling" vs "Date Due" - Anyone interested?

Barry Raveendran Greene April 13, 2017

The whole concept of "date due" does not take account to how people work today. The reality is people would take a card or a task, schedule time for that card/task, then focus. 

Would be be interested in a Trello feature where cards have "schedule time" in 30 minute units? The same would work for checklist in the card. 

That would allow someone to schedule 30 minutes each day until the task is completed.

Thoughts?

2 comments

Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2017

I would honestly find this very useful. I keep a notebook for my task planning each day so that I can keep my Trello dates as purely due dates; I feel like this feature idea would benefit a lot of people.

Have you suggested it to the Trello team? You can send a feature request here:

https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon

The more the staff here from the users, the more they'll consider the feature for addition to Trello. I know quite a few people have requested some way to mark scheduled vs. due date, especially on the Calendar Power-Up, so adding your voice to the chorus can only help :)

Jon Hamblen September 12, 2019

I'm using the Cronofy power-up which somewhat does what you're looking for.  You may want to give that a look.  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events