Wednesday Wins - what are your wins for the week?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

I have been doing my best to be mindful of every moment, and celebrating the small (and big) wins in the run of a day/week. In my organization WinWalls are quite popular, and are easily setup around the office. Having worked remotely for 3+ years, I sometimes miss that. I was thinking about setting up a virtual win wall for my colleagues via a Trello Board, to capture our wins and celebrate our team's successes.

How is your week going? What wins (big or small) are you celebrating?

winwall.jpg

2 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

Win - staying up past 9pm! (I'm on a business trip in a different time zone and I'm managing to mostly adjust 😂 ) Also getting some quality time with co-workers and making progress on some major projects!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2018

That's great to hear Brittany! Yes those zones can be challenging, I remember flying to Vancouver one day and it was 7pm PST which is 11pm AST, and I ended up going to bed at 7pm instead of exploring the beautiful city, then I woke up at 4am PST and went outside to take it all in :) Congrats on the progress of your projects and getting to spend with your co-workers. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc I've had some solid sales results this week that I'm pretty stoked about.

Also I randomly got issued a rather large refund for some AdWords account I created ages ago and haven't used, so they're cancelling it. That's like finding $1000 in your jeans that you forgot about :)

How about you? What are you celebrating this week?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

That's great to hear @Iain Dooley- definitely some amazing wins! Thanks - as for me I had two presentations this week that went well, and a successful Twitter chat. Grateful for my team, they are wonderful. Another win is working remotely - being able to stay inside during this snowstorm and be productive, where as if I worked in an office I would be driving in the dangerous freezing rain weather. 

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events