Using Trello to crowdsource things to do during the Quarantine

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2020

Hey friends!

I always have found ways to use Trello in my day to day life, but I feel like I've found even more during these days.

I've been seeing a lot of ideas about things to do during quarantine, but they're all over the place and I didn't know how to organize them, so I decided to make a public Trello board about it, both for me and anyone else who needs ideas of what to do or how to stay connected with people!

image.png

Have ideas of things to do while stuck at home? Need ideas? Check it out! It's a little sparse a the moment, but I'm going to keep adding things to do and getting others to help add ideas too.

(Here's a link to join the board if you want to post an idea.)

2 comments

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Coooooool!!

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

This is a great idea and is already getting padded out. Thanks for sharing!

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events