cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello to Jira - Bulk Cards Migration

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

Hi Community,

Is there any best practice to migrate bulk trello cards automatically to a Jira Project? Is there any acknowledgement once this done?

Thanks in advance.

1 comment

reidt July 1, 2021

Unito.io was made for this very task and it live syncs so even for a massive project it's going to be quick once you define all the rules.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2021

Thanks @reidt for your response.

Is there any other way except using these external integrations?

reidt July 2, 2021

@Suvradip Paul To the best of my knowledge there is no native ability to do what you're looking for, maybe at some point in the future but for the time being you need Unito if you want to share between the two.

It functions as a power-up within Trello and is pretty easy to use so you wouldn't have to spend more than a few minutes to get the migration moving.

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2021

Thanks @reidt for your kind resposne. I have checked the features of Unito.io across Atlassian and Non-Atlassian Products. 

I would like to hear in case Atlassian is looking at least something native to built across products.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events