Trello for REALTORS®️ - Trello PEI event October 10th

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Join us for a Productivity Luncheon for REALTORS®️ - our guest speakers Carol O'Hanley and Jodi LeBlanc will introduce you to an extraordinary time management and productivity platform (Trello is a free tool) and will share their tips and tricks that they utilize in their daily work to get things done efficiently and effectively. They will demonstrate how you can use Trello for Real Estate, Professional Branding, and how you can use Trello individually and with your team to be more organized, efficient and productive.

There will be an opportunity to discuss your particular interests and ask questions, as well as learn some individual and team productivity and collaboration best practices.

Sign up for this free event and find out how Trello can help you get more done in all aspects of your work. Enjoy lunch, Trello swag, connect, network and learn.

Hope to see you there! 

NOTE: this event is targeted to Realtors, however anyone with an interest is welcome to RSVP and attend.

https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/trello-pei-trello-events-presents-trello-for-realtorsr/#/

3 comments

Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2019

My wife and I used trello to find our last house!  It was very helpful for us but figured agents had some other super cool tool.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2019

Thanks @Michael Soh _AUG_ that's great! Yes Realtors do have other tools but Trello is an amazing complement to that for onboarding, professional branding, collaboration and organization. Looking forward to the event this week.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2019

I didn't see this announcement when you first posted, but wanted to say that I hope everything went well! 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

Thanks @Meg Holbrook - the event is tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes :)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2019

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2019

Thanks @Jodi LeBlanc  for the great ongoing event series, articles, and usage examples, etc.  Really great stuff and it's inspired me to turn to Trello several times recently.

The most recent was the cycling trip 14 of us from my neighborhood took to Maine last week.  Completely organized on Trello!  It was a simple board but everyone quickly saw the value and engaged.  We all benefited from the visibility and collaboration it added to the planning efforts.

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2019

Thanks for your kind words @LarryBrock - means so much! Wow your cycling trip sounds phenomonal, and that's amazing that you used Trello to organize it and collaborate/communicate with your group. That would be a neat idea for a Trello Inspiration board, you should consider submitting it: https://trello.typeform.com/to/IT481Y

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2019

We had a great time and I’ve been thinking about that inspiration board. I don’t know if our board is that inspirational or not but I’m at least going to write an article about the trip, how we planned it, and the fun we had. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2019

Nice! I look forward to your article and photos :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events