It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Trello Activity in a calendar view

Hi, I believe that the activity log is one of the more interesting feature on Trello. Like an employee, this log help me to keep a history of my job.

But I don't see a way to show it to my boss in a beautiful view. Maybe, it would be interesting can view in a calendar view. Where you can see all the activity in each day.

I hope you read this, and it seems interesting to you. In order to add it in the planning of future developments.

1 comment

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 28, 2019

@Federico Mancinelli it might be a good idea to put it into a spreadsheet, for example with Trellinator you could record all actions in a Google Sheet:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Hi Iain, thanks for your answer. I read your post, it's interesting and Trellinator seems powerful.

But I haven't time to write a script for record all activities to a spreadsheet. However, your answer give me an idea of other options.

Thank you

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,570 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you