Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Treelo Boards dissapear

My trello board just dissapear in last update, I don't know if is something about the numbers boards. 

Someones has the same issue? I really need it back, my personal project videogame was there all the information and really need it back.

pls, what can I do?

5 comments

G subramanyam Community Leader Jul 09, 2021

HI @jocajoca1 welcome to the Atlassian community.

This is a frequent question I read. The possible solution either lies with:

• Clearing all your Trello filters, refresh and check  OR
  • Check your email address that you registered with Trello board and ensure you are logging with the same email address  OR
  • Try finding the board on your Trello mobile app and then copy the content to your other board.
  • In the worst scenario, you need to reach the Trello support contact 

If you found an answer, please do update on this thread for the benefit of new members.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Rafael I'm New Here Jul 09, 2021

I'm having the same issue when trying to open my calendar power-up: my cards simply disapear. Using Trello mobile seems to function well, but the problem persists on pc.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam Community Leader Jul 09, 2021

Yes @Rafael the issue seems to be specific to PC rather than the mobile version.

Hi @jocajoca1 ,

I am not sure but from memory I can recall a similar issue reported here in community.

Please check whether the board is closed or not, article reference - https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board.

Please accept if it answers your query or else respond and allow others to share input.

Cheers

Suvradip

i had several boards disappear with the latest workspace modifications. Granted, i had a lot of boards active that i was no longer using. If there is a limit to the number of boards allowed by my account, i’d like a way to get some of the hidden (not visible) boards back. Can anyone help?

Hi @James Prieto ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Did you check whether whether those boards are closed or not - https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board?

If you are still unable to sort out, could you please check with Trello Support - https://trello.com/contact if you have not done already?

Like James Prieto likes this

Thank you @Suvradip Paul  - I was able to find all of the boards. Apparently, several of my open boards got automatically closed because I was over some quota. Your suggestion allowed me to find the boards I was missing.

Thanks!

Like Suvradip Paul likes this

Glad to hear that @James Prieto !

Cheers

Suvradip

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

307 views 6 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you