Treelo Boards dissapear

jocajoca1 July 9, 2021

My trello board just dissapear in last update, I don't know if is something about the numbers boards. 

Someones has the same issue? I really need it back, my personal project videogame was there all the information and really need it back.

pls, what can I do?

5 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

HI @jocajoca1 welcome to the Atlassian community.

This is a frequent question I read. The possible solution either lies with:

• Clearing all your Trello filters, refresh and check  OR
  • Check your email address that you registered with Trello board and ensure you are logging with the same email address  OR
  • Try finding the board on your Trello mobile app and then copy the content to your other board.
  • In the worst scenario, you need to reach the Trello support contact 

If you found an answer, please do update on this thread for the benefit of new members.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Rafael - Proplan July 9, 2021

I'm having the same issue when trying to open my calendar power-up: my cards simply disapear. Using Trello mobile seems to function well, but the problem persists on pc.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

Yes @Rafael - Proplan the issue seems to be specific to PC rather than the mobile version.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Hi @jocajoca1 ,

I am not sure but from memory I can recall a similar issue reported here in community.

Please check whether the board is closed or not, article reference - https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board.

Please accept if it answers your query or else respond and allow others to share input.

Cheers

Suvradip

James Prieto July 26, 2021

i had several boards disappear with the latest workspace modifications. Granted, i had a lot of boards active that i was no longer using. If there is a limit to the number of boards allowed by my account, i’d like a way to get some of the hidden (not visible) boards back. Can anyone help?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2021

Hi @James Prieto ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Did you check whether whether those boards are closed or not - https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board?

If you are still unable to sort out, could you please check with Trello Support - https://trello.com/contact if you have not done already?

Like James Prieto likes this
James Prieto July 26, 2021

Thank you @Suvradip Paul  - I was able to find all of the boards. Apparently, several of my open boards got automatically closed because I was over some quota. Your suggestion allowed me to find the boards I was missing.

Thanks!

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2021

Glad to hear that @James Prieto !

Cheers

Suvradip

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events