The new labels and their colours are so blah!

Ashley Vucko September 13, 2022

I'm so sad about these new labels! Our workplace uses Trello for EVERYTHING, I'm constantly on it all day. 

Now I don't have bright labels to sort through our tasks and projects.. blah!

Also the fast labelling system doesn't work anymore as you can't hit [label number] and enter if you have multiple labels... Making it just a little bit harder to label things quickly... sad! 

Trello change it back! (or make it an option to have either or)

- Signed, a sad supervisor.

8 comments

Andrew Politi September 13, 2022

Ouch, I missed the number/hotkey issue. Ack that's going to be a big pain in sprint planning.

Like # people like this
Ian September 14, 2022

My coworkers and I agree.  We also submitted to support question regarding this change.  Please change them back, or offer an option to Bold the text on the label.

Ian

Like # people like this
Anthony Forca October 12, 2022

I totally agree that change was awful! I also opened up a discussion about the search feature change. Please check it out and leave a comment and like so hopefully we can get it fixed! 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/New-Trello-Search-Feature-showing-as-a-list-now-is-HORRIBLE/m-p/2160579#M2965?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*

Achim Bergmann September 13, 2022

We need to start a movement to bring back the better labels.  

Like # people like this
Mr Obrien Michael September 13, 2022

The point of a label is to label and stick out. These new labels are incredibly hard to discern at a glance what is what. This essentially sunsets the use of labels for BOLD CAPS on a card to mark it instead. Please allow at least the option to bring the bright colors back. Another thing to consider is on f.lux and other modifiers they are even more difficult to discern. It's like a soft moleskin notebook pastel. If possible that you just have to make a change because some manager is tasked to do so, please offer even MORE bright and lively then the original labels. Think Post it notes pink and yellow. Bright! thank you Trello!

Like # people like this
Eric Janssen September 14, 2022

Fully agree... much more difficult to discern. Please go back to "harder" colors... or make the colors fully customizable

Like # people like this
Kim Clark September 14, 2022

Please bring back the bolder colors and give more color choices or let it be customized.

Also the placement of the labels- make that an option of where the go.  Do not like them on top of the list.

Like # people like this
Hugo Reyes September 14, 2022

Please bring back the old label colors ASAP!!!

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Eric Janssen September 15, 2022

So now Trello returned to the old colors and all my labels are grey!!!???

Ian October 17, 2022

NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH TRELLO NOW.  THEY HAVE REMOVED MY STANDARD SUBSCRIPTION HALF WAY THROUGH MY YEAR, AND SAID THEY PROVIDED A CREDIT, BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW UP, AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING.  STOLE MY MONEY.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events