Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publications list in a card

Amir Rahmani August 5, 2022

Hi folks,

I'm using Trello to manage my tasks and projects for my research and most of the time write my ideas in a card descriptions. 

I was wondering if I could have the option to have a list of publications in the card that I can import using their doi, that would be really helpful. 

If anyone else have the same experience or have any idea how to manage that, I would really appreciate it if you could share here.

Also, I'm not sure if Trello team would be interested to add such an option but happy to hear their opinions.

Bests,
Amir

1 comment

Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2022

Hello, Amir!

Welcome to the community!

Importing data into Trello

Trello doesn't have a generic import tool, but you have several options for bringing your data into Trello:

• Copy Paste - When you paste text into a Trello card, each new line becomes a new card. This means if you have a list of card titles e.g. in an Excel spreadsheet, you can simply copy the title from one column, and each cell from the sheet will become a card in a Trello list.

* Trello API - You can use the Trello API to have full programmatic control of the import process

• Third-Party Power-Ups - There are a number of third-party Power-Ups developed by people or companies external to Trello that are able to import data into Trello, you can search for a list of these and find one that's best for you here: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=import

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Alisson

Like Amir Rahmani likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events