Planyway is slow ๐ŸŒ

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 2, 2021

Hello!

It's Tania from Planyway and I'm here to keep you updated on the Planyway status. 

Planyway is currently slow, and we apologize to everyone who's having troubles loading it right now.

We're working with the Trello team on fixing it. I'll let you know once Planyway is back to normal, please stay tuned!

Warm regards,
Tania

14 comments

Pedro Silva June 2, 2021

Hi @Maria 

Thanks for sharing !

Like โ€ข Maria likes this
Charles Stewart June 2, 2021

@Maria 

It has now spread to the Windows 10 app

Patrick Bardet June 2, 2021

Hi Tania , thanks to update when the situation will be good against ;-)

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the update @Maria, if any questions are raised on the Trello thread I'll make sure to send them this way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Alex Sรถntgerath June 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing, maybe next time put a message on Twitter or your own Playway site. At this moment the syncing is not working. I hope it is resolved very soon.

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 2, 2021

Hi Alex, it took some time but we did put a message on our website and in the app. Was our first time facing such long lasting issues and letโ€™s hope the last. 

Maria
Marketplace Partner
June 2, 2021

I have great news! Planyway is back ๐Ÿฅณ Please check if it works for you and let us know if any concerns. 

Like โ€ข bk76 likes this
Alex Sรถntgerath June 2, 2021

Hi Tania, it is still not syncing between google agenda and Trello ......

Liz Elias June 2, 2021

It's not working for us either, I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it still isn't working :(

Like โ€ข Cassie likes this
Cassie June 2, 2021

It still isn't working for me

Joรซl Rozencweig June 2, 2021

It's still not working for me either. I still see 429 errors โ€ฆ

archana_belani June 2, 2021

Hi Tania, still not working either

@archana_belani 

Same Here !!!

Alexis Walls June 2, 2021

Mine still isn't loading :(

Liz Elias June 2, 2021

It's still not working for us :(

slyvester June 2, 2021

Planyway does not load/work in chrome, firefox, or safari for me. I've tried refreshing cache,  restarting trello and planyway, but it still hangs when trying to use.

It's now stopped working on the Windows 10 app

Also on the apps for iOS and iPad OS

Please could this be sorted.

Ralph Brogden June 2, 2021

Planyway is becoming more buggy lately. iOS never updates. Frustrating all around.

@Ralph Brogden 

Same here and the iOS app has now totally failed with me.

Also, the performance across browsers has completely gone below par.

It's infuriating

Larisa Lorenz June 2, 2021

Why is planyway calendar always down?  

Maria
Marketplace Partner
June 2, 2021

Hello all! Planyway is stable now, please email us at support@planyway.com each time anything goes not as you expect. The more feedback we receive, the better our app becomes. 

@Ralph Brogdencould you email us and tell us more about the issue with the iOS app? If you can attach the screenshots comparing your web and mobile version, that would be lovely!

@Charlie we've got your messages, and I'll get back to you shortly by email. 

@Larisa Lorenz please contact us each time you feel that Planyway is down or slow. This shouldn't happen at all, but since we rely on Trello and their API, delays may happen regardless of our performance.

Marcos Herdy June 2, 2021

Aqui estรก muito muito lento! Please

Maria
Marketplace Partner
June 2, 2021

Hi Marcos! Planyway is back to life, please check how it works for you. The calendar connections can take a couple of hours to catch up. You can email us at support@planyway.com if any concerns.

Jack Mitchell June 2, 2021

While the calendar will now come up, it's still a bit slow, and is not syncing to Google Calendar.  I've tried turning the integration off and then on again, but I get a "failed to get URLs" message when I first go to the sidebar, and another error message when I try to turn off the calendar sync (after a long delay) that "it takes longer than usual to turn off the sync with google"

Calendar information is also not updating in the Planyway iOS app

Ok.  seems to be syncing sometimes to Planyway iOS app, but not reliably.  Also, the sync between due date / time in Trello and the appointment time has not been reliable recently.  

Maria
Marketplace Partner
June 2, 2021

Hi Jack, the calendar synchronizations will catch up soon. Please let me at support@planyway.com if you still face the sync issue of any kind today.

Sandra Gale June 2, 2021

I'm still having problems with it not syncing to iCal on my Mac. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maria
Marketplace Partner
June 2, 2021

Hello Sandra, the iCal connection should take a couple of hours to catch up, please email us at support@planyway.com if it doesn't work for you today. 

Maria
Marketplace Partner
June 2, 2021

Hello everyone! Planyway has been stable since 23:00 UTC, June 2. We're monitoring this situation and investigating the root cause with Trello to avoid such outages in the future. 

Calendar synchronizations will be up and running within a couple of hours, the requests are in the queue and are being processed as quick as possible. 

Our apologies for the trouble, please let me know if any concerns.

Shari Smith February 8, 2022

I'm getting back into using Planyway now and it's February 2022.  I'm having issues with it being incredibly slow to respond, if it responds at all.  I'm using Google Chrome and the Trello ap on a MacBook pro.

Has this been resolved yet, settings I should check, or a different platform that works better?

Maria
Marketplace Partner
February 8, 2022

Hello Shari, we're very sorry for the trouble. Planyway was slow due to Trello being slow or unavailable. Once Trello was back, it took some time to restore the API's performance. If you still see an issue, please let me know.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events