"Chef Jerry" Trello Board

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2018

My husband and I started a Keto-genic diet in May. To keep track of our meals, tips, articles, and recipes we created a Trello board. Now all our friends are asking to be added to the board as they are intrigued by all the delicious food "Chef Jerry" has been creating for us.

Here is a photo of the board :)

Edit: With the recent Trello Template badge being launched I turned this board into a template to make it easier for you to make a copy of the board and tweak to meet your needs as well as add in your own recipes. 

Chef Jerry.png

3 comments

Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2018

Hi Jodi,

Crystal from Trello Support here! 

What a great board. It should totally be added to our new inspiration page! You can find out more about that here: https://trello.com/inspiration

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2018

Thanks so much Crystal, I didn't get a notification that you had replied, sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you I would absolutely love for this to be part of the Trello Inspiration page, I will check out the link you provided to see how to get it featured :)

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2018

Great board!! I'd love to create one with my family recipes one day. I'm from Italy and my mom's family has so many delicious meals in the old recipe books, most of them are regional dishes that aren't widely known so it would be nice to preserve them.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

Wow that's amazing @Alice - what a great idea! You would be surprised how fast your board would grow, one recipe at a time, and you could take photos of the old books, and the recipe in the book to include as well memories from family gatherings etc. What a fantastic way to preserve your family's culture and history.  Reminds me of "Julia & Julia" the movie when she did a food blog of Julia's recipe book :) 

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

Oh I loved that movie!! Yeah, I start this project sometime soon. :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

Awesome, that's great to hear! Have a lovely day @Alice :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

Are any of you participating in the new #WhereITrello series on Twitter and Instagram? I posted this last night :)

https://twitter.com/Jodilynne3/status/1021174817331056641

IMG_8508.JPG

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events