Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email received regarding image copyright

Asad March 18, 2022

Hi everyone,

On the 11th march I have received email from BillRajagopalan@trello.com address and in that email they explained that I'm using some images that are trello company images and I'm violating copyright.

My website is shoes knowledge you can visit it. I'm not using any images that are trello images. They said in their email we have attached file link you can visit it and see which are the images you're using. But that link is empty.

Anybody can tell whether it is official email or someone else scamming.

Thanks,

1 comment

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2022

Hey @Asad - this sounds like a well known phishing attempt documented at https://help.trello.com/article/1053-protecting-your-account-from-phishing

I can confirm this email is a scam. These users are not actually from Trello, and your account was not involved in any kind of attack, nor are we taking legal action against your company. These people do not work for Trello and are contacting you from another website. It seems they're submitting this through your website's contact form, which makes it look like their email is from @trello.com.

Asad March 29, 2022

I'm also thinking the same. But I have opened the link. It is okay or my website is under attack?

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

@Asad as long as you haven't downloaded anything from the link, you should be fine. I'd run a virus check on your PC just to be safe. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events