Completed Items on checklist

v01pe May 9, 2017

We really like to use Trello as on the fly bug tracker, It works really great for our small team. Two things I'm really missing in Trello lately to make it even more effective:

• First it would be awesome if you could toggle to show/ hide completed items from checklists in the iOS version of Trello. This works in the web and Android version, but I couldn't find it in the iOS app.
  • It's great that @mentions of my account name are highlighted in checklists (we use it to assign team members to tasks), but it makes it difficult to see at first glace what are my open tasks, b/c the highlight color is the same for open and done tasks. I'd suggest to assign a grayed out verion of the highlight color if a task is already completed (like with the text itself).

2 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2017

Glad to hear Trello's working well for you, and we really appreciate the feedback, Jan!

Guy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2017

If you swipe left on the checklist name it gives you the option to hide completed items or delete.  This also works on the iphone app.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events