Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butlers are Removed when Board Changes Workspace

George Dorgan June 11, 2021

In this Video , butlers (board buttons or rules) are removed from the board, when one moves the board from one workspace to another.

I would be really upset when Trello deletes cards or lists from the board in such a situation. But these are still integral parts of a board. 

Apparently butlers are not part of the board (any more). But they are part of one workspace and they cannot be transferred among workspaces.

The only way I see is recreating them. I would like to know if somebody has some better workarounds here, or if Trello offers a consistent solution. 

1 comment

Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

Some of Butler's features are only available on Paid plans, so my initial hunch is that when you're moving your rules from one workspace to another, it's possible that some of the actions aren't available on the Free workspace. When that happens, I imagine the rule cannot be saved.

If you get in touch with us through https://trello.com/contact we'll be glad to help investigate further!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events