cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosting your Personal Productivity with Trello - September 19th 7-830pm

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2019

Join us for an evening of Productivity! 

We're going to introduce an extraordinary time management and productivity platform (it's free) to those who may not have heard about it. We will share tips, tricks and hacks for productivity, organization and time management. 

Topics include:

-productivity tips and tricks - moving from planning to action

-managing your to-do/task list like a pro

-strategies to manage your home renovations, your family's busy schedule, planning events and dream vacations etc.

-getting things done, and doing less, but better

-clearing clutter from your life

There will be an opportunity to discuss what you're interested in and ask questions, as well as learn from each other. Sign up for this free event and find out how Trello can help you get more done in all aspects of your life. Enjoy some snacks, Trello swag, connect, network and learn.

Hope to see you there!

https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/trello-pei-trello-events-presents-boosting-your-personal-productivity/

1 comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

One of these days I'm going to finally make it up to Canada and come join one of your awesome events!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

I would love that @Brittany Joiner - please come visit anytime! You could be a guest speaker and I would arrange a Trello event around your trip :)

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events