Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any school district superintendent users?

Robert Bravo September 11, 2019

Hi! I am a 9-12 public school district superintendent and I have been experimenting using trello with my cabinet members (asst. supts., etc) Any other like me out there who might be willing to share some best practices?

2 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

@Robert Bravo Welcome, Robert! We're glad you're here. I'll let some other folks weigh in, but I do like this sample board for research projects and this sample board for lesson planning. 😄

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019
Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2019

Thanks for sharing @Erica Moss :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

@Robert Bravo one thing I found useful for community engagement is the practise of having team viewable boards that allow commenting from team members but without them being able to move or edit cards. This is useful as a sort of discussion board, it's typically used in cases of tech support or similar by software developers. You can also enable the voting power up which allows people to comment and vote on cards even though they can't edit them.

Like Erica Moss likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events