Announcing Card Priority Power-Up: Assign Priorities to Trello cards πŸš€

Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 3, 2019

Card Priority is a free Power-Up by Screenful that allows you to set priorities and sort cards according to their importance. You can configure the names of the priority levels. The cards with the highest priority display a red badge in the card front so that you can quickly see which cards need most urgent attention. It is a simple board utility that is free and runs entirely within the Trello UI.

priority_small.gif

4 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 3, 2019

This looks great. I love the gif demo too!

I'll share this suggestion with the team today :)

Marketplace Partner
September 3, 2019

@Kat Warner Thanks! We have a bunch of other free Power-Ups as well, you can learn more at https://screenful.com/power-ups

Andrea Brown September 11, 2019

Wow, this is so simple, yet totally awesome! Now I can use the labels for actually labeling things and rely on this to set priorities.

Jeffrey Hubbard February 18, 2020

I like this power up. Can this be integrated with Butler to take actions?

Marketplace Partner
February 19, 2020

Hi Jeffrey, 

Unfortunately it cannot be integrated with Butler. I'd like that too but as far as I know it is not technically possible at the moment. 

Like β€’ Jeffrey Hubbard likes this
JC February 17, 2022

Nice power up! Is there any way to remove the colors for the priorities and just have the name of the priority label? @Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful} 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events